We accept the following imaging modalities:
- Digital Radiographs – all types of studies.
- Special Procedures – Radiographic contrast studies such as myelograms, cystourethrograms, etc.
- Fluoroscopic studies such as esophagrams and tracheal studies.
- Ultrasound studies – Abdominal ultrasound studies, under specific circumstances.
- On-site ultrasound studies – Limited to Austin, TX.
- CT studies – all types of studies, including complex contrast studies such as dual-phase portal scans, CT-IVP, surgical margin and radiation therapy planning studies.
- MRI studies – Central nervous system, musculoskeletal, nasal, retrobulbar.
- Phone consults for purchase of a digital radiography unit.
What you get
- Rapid turnaround – 7 days/week, 365 days/year
- Detailed and accurate personalized reports
- Direct communication with the radiologist
- Exclusive CE content, including personalized webinars and lectures.
- Quarterly newsletter
- Very competitive rates
- Flat fees
- No contracts
- Simple monthly billing
Where we operate
Pixel Veterinary Imaging currently has clients throughout the continental United States and Canada, from the West Coast to the East Coast to the Gulf Coast and everywhere in between. We accept clients from around the world.